Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Jesus

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and safe and prosperous New Year.  I also want to say Happy Birthday to our Lord Jesus Christ.

Wishing for everyone who is in a depressed state to know that it is ok.  The holidays are hard.  They have been for me.  My Christmas spirit has been missing.  However, tonight I went to a beautiful and simple Christmas eve service.  It brought me to tears because the message is so simple.  There is joy in the knowledge of His purpose.  I realized tonight, more than ever, it is my pupose to spread the joy of Jesus' birth and life and death and resurrection from death to cover our sins.  So there is joy in our journey.

Again very Merry Christmas to all. M.

No comments:

Post a Comment