Thursday, November 10, 2011

Today's Journey - Part 1

Hello friends,

I'm about 5 hours into today's journey.  I have fixed a light bulb has been out for a year or more and not easy to change.  I organized the books that the girls cleaned out last night.  I put away some stuff in the storage area.  And finally, I took a look at my bank statement.  Girlfriends/Guyfriends, you may or may not know this feeling, but to have to face up to how much money I have spent, knowing that I just lost my job, well it is for me one of the most overwhelming and frighting things I have to do.  So I did it.  Then I took my daughter a book to school that she forgot.  Now that I have done these tasks, I sit down to relax and post on my blog.

See yesterday's blog - there is no feeling of accomplishment, even after staying up until midnight folding clothes.  I just want to sleep.  So I will reward myself with an afternoon nap.  Then I will accomplish 3 other things that I want done today.  It is a struggle.  I describe it as walking into a brick wall.  When you do that everyday, it gets old.

Positive note:  I will come through this.  David says in Psalms that "God pulled him out of the slimy pit" and He will do that for me.  God is no respecter of persons; if He says He will do it, He will do it for all of us who love Him.  And I do love Him with all my heart.  Thank you Lord for reaching down, taking my hand, your beloved, and pulling me out of this slimy pit of depression and setting me on the solid rock foundation of your Word, your Truth.

Will post later, till then, M.

No comments:

Post a Comment