Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Today's Journey

Today's Journey has been almost unbearable.  The depression hits hard.  I can't think of a harder day in a long time.  I have no energy to write this, but I feel it is important to journal the emotions that we deal with when depressed. I have cried, been anxious, been humbled to my core. I cry out for mercy from the Heavenly Father, the Great Physican to pull me out of the slimy pit (read in Psalms) and put my feet on solid ground.  I cry out for the peace that only Christ can give, the peace that passes all earthly understanding.

If there is anything like hell on earth, I think this depression qualifies.  However, I know that He has plans for me, plans to help and not harm me.  I will rest in that this afternoon.

God bless,
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment