Thursday, November 10, 2011

Today's Journey - Part 2

Got a good nap today. Didn't get the other 3 accomplishments done, but hoping to fold clothes tonight.  I would really like to have snuggled with my kids and watch a movie, but they were too busy fighting.  So supper is cooked and I am waiting on my hubby to get home so we can eat together.

I wish I could tell you I felt better, but I don't.  I feel tired and sad.

One thing to point out.  This is the time of the year that many people suffer from "seasonal depression".  Once it starts getting darker earlier and we don't have as much sunlight, it can cause depression.  I know this can be an issue for many people and I thought it worth mentioning.

Positive note: "After all, tomorrow is another day" and I have some great news to post for people who suffer from depression.

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment