Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Trapped

Have you ever had that trapped feeling?  One in which you didn't know which way to turn.  That is my depression feeling for today. It really surprises me how many emotions and feelings we have during clinical depression.

I know I need to get a job, the bills are piling up, there is no extra money to do anything.  All of this is putting me in panic mode.  Take a deep breath, calm down, all will be well.  Remember that old hymnal, "It is well, it is well with my soul"?  That will be my mantra today.  I will continue to do my Joyce Meyer bible study: Battlefield of the Mind.  Spending time with our Lord is always calming.

Thanks to all of you who read this blog.  It is my goal that it may help someone who may be going through the same thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment